Online and In-person tuition from
Learn French Avec Moi
Whatever your reasons for wanting to learn French are,
- Cultural interest,
- Keeping your brain active,
- Professional development,
- Corporate training,
- Preparing French ATAR or a University degree,
- Dealing with French business partners or wanting to get a competitive edge,
- Preparing a DELF (Diplôme d'Etudes en Langue Française) or the DALF (Diplôme Approfondi de Langue Française)
Martine will find a French solution for you.
For convenience, classes are also available online via Zoom™, making them accessible from anywhere.
Being a small enterprise allows Martine to tailor the content and pace of her classes to the level, needs and the learning styles of her students.
The number of participants per class is capped, allowing for individual coaching and a high level of student’s participation.
Classes are scheduled regularly in South Bunbury at various times during the week.
- French for le voyage: 100 key travel words and expressions.
- French for les débutants: First steps into a new language and culture (to progress towards CEFR levels A1 & A2).
- French for la conversation: Become an independent speaker (to progress towards CEFR levels B1 & B2).
- French for la vie: Be ready to speak with confidence. (to progress towards CEFR levels C1 & C2).
If you are unsure of your level or need a class with a specific content, at a particular time or location, call us to discuss.